Incoming Long ass post!
25. Sexual Orientation : I am le straight
26. Relationship status: I honestly dont know. I guess I would say it is “seeing someone” but I have a very… skewed view on relationship status’
27. 5 Physical Turn-ons: Smiles, a girl with a beautiful smile is just… wow; Eyes nothing really shocking there; Nape of the neck, i really don’t know why; Back, seeing a woman in a dress with no back, and when its all smooth… yeah i’m weird leave me alone; Legs, they don’t have to be long slender legs, but as long as they fit the curvature of girl’s body, and “flow” with her body. I know that really doesn’t make sense but again, I am weird.
28. 5 physical turn offs: These aren’t really things that will make me hate a person or completely disregard them, these are more things that bother me. Excessive make-up, like extreme levels of it. I understand ladies want to look pretty, but there is a point that you are actually hiding your face/features; crooked teeth, because smiles are one of the first things I noticed about a girl, I also notice their teeth. Yeah that’s about it.
29. 5 personality turn ons: Someone that can hold a good conversation. There is nothing better than being able to converse with someone about something meaningful (or less) and just be completely lost in the conversation; Someone who manages their time well, probably just because I cannot really do it; Someone that is intellgent; Someone that can fart in front of me, I DO NOT KNOW WHY. But I see that as the most flattering thing in the world. If a girl can just be with you (and maybe a close group of friends) and just let one rip, it is like “wow, she is a ‘real’ person.”; Speaking and writing while using correct grammar, probably not like someone that is a grammar nazi, but someone that knows to use the subjective tense or something colons and semicolons.
30. 5 personality turn offs: Indecisiveness, the whole “what do you want to eat/do” conversation bothers the living shit out of me, because i know you have some idea of what you want to eat/do; Passive aggressiveness; Ignorance, one of the most annoying things is trying to prove a point to someone that has not do proper research; nothing else really comes to mind.
31. First Kiss: This was in 8th grade? I had recently told a girl that I had liked her for a while, and she said she also liked me. I don’t remember the exact way it happened, but i just remember i kissed her, and it was like “zomg i finally got to kiss her.”
32. First Sex Story Well it was with my first and only “real” girlfriend. My mom was on vacation for some reason, so she slept over. It wasn’t that “magical” experience because both of us were virgins, and I was so anxious about the whole thing because we didn’t really know how things were going to be. I really liked her and sex was… idk a big thing for me back then. I mean it is still important, but this was her first time and I wanted it to be special for her. i’m very happy it was with someone special
33. First Date I honestly don’t even remember my first date so i’ll tell you about the one i remember most. The most memorable date I’ve ever had was probably my 1 year anniversary date with my ex. We went to Top of the Rock (Rockefeller Center). I can actually say that was one of the happiest moments of my life. Seeing her in her dress and cardigan with NY skyline behind was pretty breath-taking.
This post will be about how life is currently, so if you are not interested, welp, just don’t read it.
So i had a dream about someone that was once important to me. It wasnt like we were together in the dream, but we were friends again. We talked about intimate things that you could share with someone that was close with you. It was just so nice to be able to speak with her and have fun.
Oh well it was just a dream, but it was pleasant
I hate school and what it does to me.
And as long as you need me to be this way, i will. I have someone special right now, but for some reason, the minute you communicate with me, the world around me is disappears. There is no past, no future, just our conversation. There is no controlling the flow of conversation, no listening for certain cues, just the conversation.
I can not promise that the feelings I have buried so deep within my being will never resurface, but i can promise you that i will play the role you need me to play.
And the only person i can think of is her. Damn it, i might actually like this girl. NOT USED TO THIS FEELING.
And it feels Soooooooooo much better to have it short again. I was actually losing sleep because my (what i consider) long hair was in the way, and i couldnt feel the cold side of my pillow :-(. But now i can feel all the colors of the wind!!!!!
I caught a wiff of your VS body spray. Like it was the exact one that you wore while we were dating.
Took me back to a nicer time… Oh past. Why you so distracting. Oh well. Ecen though ive moved on and we arent really in each others lives at all, I sometimes wonder if you still think back to “us”.
Oh well… It is my fault that we arent speaking. Derp.
10 pages in, and i am drowzy
It silences my mind. It blocks almost everything. I remember a line from Adamn Sandlers “8 Crazy Nights” and it went
“This stuff just numbs the pain, it doesnt make it go away”
Honestly… That is enough for me right now.
The last time I was in such a state that i am disappointed every time my phone rings, and I dont see your name